Monday, October 29, 2007

Primary Sources

1. For my primary sources I can use my own personal experience with language as one primary source. I can also interview other people to find out their personal experiences with this topic. Also because I'm also looking into the legislation for making English the Official Language, I can look at official legislation for states that already have passed this, to see how an Official Language actually works, and what choosing an official language actually means.

2. I can interview people on campus to find out their personal experiences, I could also interview a foreign language teacher, to see their opinion on this topic. To find official language legislation I would need to search a government site to see how official language works in law.

No comments: