Sunday, September 30, 2007

Exercise #2 p. 132

One example of metacommentary I could add to my synthesis draft would be:

In “Computers and Technology,” Ohmann argues that epistemic games are crucial to training students to become ready for the workforce, while in “Who Needs Computers,” Stoll argues that computers are not fit for the classroom, and are ruining many methods of required teaching.

Another example of metacommentary I could add would be:

For example, in Full Spectrum Warrior, players can learn military strategy by experience, rather than by rote memorization, some critics believe this is more important than standard classroom learning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you're trying to explain, but I believe you should try proposing more examples to addon to your paper.